Saturday, January 11, 2014

Grow

If you've taken the time to read any previous posts you already know I love making lists. You also know that I LOVE the start of a brand new year. A third thing you might have learned is I never follow through with any of my lists, plans, or resolutions that come with the new year... or any other day. Regardless, I dragged out my journal and my favorite new pen to make a list of 2014 intentions and resolutions. Hopefully, you'll notice that this year's list is a little different.

I also chose one word as an overall theme for 2014: GROW. 



I chose this word because I already see tiny signs of growth in my life that I really REALLY need to nurture this year. I want to grow physically, financially, mentally, and emotionally. I want to grow in my marriage, in my career, and in my practice. 

It's going to be a good year. Here's my little list for your enjoyment...

-be mindful!
-set a daily intention
-weekly meditation
-start 5k training
-dedicate time to my practice
-drink more water
-eat more veggies
-love my body
-start a full time job
-begin a 52 week savings plan

Here's to a year of GROWTH!!!

No comments: