Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Bridesmaid Dresses

We've all been there. We all have too many dresses that don't flatter our bodies, or dresses we can't wear anywhere else. And no, I CAN'T hem them. I hated the idea of forcing my dearest girlfriends to spend money on something they hated, so I gave them a color and let them choose any dress they wanted. ANY.

Even if that's not your style, there are several ways to make you AND your bridesmaids happy.


1. One dress, same color. When going with this option, please PLEASE, consider the different body types of your bridesmaids. REMEMBER: Uncomfortable people look uncomfortable in pictures. And I don't mean sweatpants comfy... I mean confidence comfy.



2. Same color, different dress. You can either give them a specific color and let them search for a dress OR you can visit a bridal boutique and choose a fabric that comes in a variety of styles.



3. Different shades of your color. Choose different dresses in shades that compliment each other. This can look so chic!



4. Mismatched. This could be absolutely anything. Patterns. Themes. Lengths. Mix it up!!


No comments: